[Public-List] Nicely done Gord.

Matthew Hay mattrhay at gmail.com
Tue May 18 08:56:55 PDT 2010

I certainly would not miss out on a world wide Albergers being silly on
there boats sort of happening.  I think you have the content for a first
chapter.  Think Farley Mowet meets Kurt Vonnegut to discuss there
metecenters.  Perhaps other people around the harbour will allow teams of
Albergers on there boats to collect data with our proven method of running
back and forth over the dog house?  This could be huge!  One guy in the bow
with a clipboard the others running back and forth and then wamo "here is
your metecenter mam have a nice day, we are just Albergers doing our part."

Very funny Gord!!
Best,
Matt #314 1968