[Public-List] Nicely done Gord.

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Tue May 18 10:08:36 PDT 2010

Have you ever seen a raft-up of Albergs where 20-25 people are ALL standing on the bow of one boat? The stern of the boat high in the air, while the owner, from their dinghy untangles a crab pot from the prop without having to enter the water. It is quite a sight and gets notice in a crowded harbor.

Mike Lehman