[Public-List] Nicely done Gord.

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Tue May 18 10:37:22 PDT 2010

That would be an amazing sight.

I had a big party the day I paid off the loan I took out to purchase TOUCH
WOOD... The event happened to coincide with a waterfront jazz festival in
Toronto.  By chance we were the first boat from the stage at Pier 4 Marina.
I don't know how many people I had aboard that little wooden folkboat (only
some of whom I knew) but one of my fuzzy memories of the night was noticing
that the galley sink was below the waterline and flooding the boat at one
point.

In the morning, every horizontal surface inside and out in the boat had
empty plastic beer cups on it; strangers were flaked out snoring in the
cockpit and on deck...  Great party.

Gord #426 Surprise