[Public-List] Incline test on an Alberg 30?

John Birch Sunstone at cogeco.ca
Sat May 8 14:53:11 PDT 2010

The Desirable & Undesirable Characteristics of Offshore Yachts has a table
which showed the A-30 had the second best rating second only to the Ludders
44. The A-37 came in fourth out of something like 75 boats.

The Book was released after the disaster of the Fastnet Race and was edited
by John Rosmenyari (sp)

Albergs are damn fine boats.

Carl had some game

Best