[Public-List] Is my hatch original?

crufone at comcast.net crufone at comcast.net
Sat May 8 19:22:05 PDT 2010

Jeffery,

That is exactly how it is on my boat, with the expection that the aft inside edges of the SS tracks are not tapered as yours are. You are not likely to capsize an Alberg 30, unless you are going across the big pond. A knock down perhaps, but a complete capsize is unlikely. It has happened..............in a few situations. I believe that wear in the gear is the reason for the hatch coming off. Check the clearances and tighten them up with shims or new parts.

Michael #133