[Public-List] Securing Fuel Tank

John Birch Sunstone at cogeco.ca
Tue May 11 10:04:46 PDT 2010

Kris, Nylon embrittles even out of the sun at a much faster rate than copper
or ss.

As for Maryland having too much snow this year. George, that's one of those
clauses in NAFTA - we exported our winter.

Didn't you notice the Made in Canada sticker ... snicker, snicker.

Not to worry, we're doing our best for Global Warming ... now where are the
keys to my '63 Valiant, better check the gas and fill the oil ; )

Ciao Bella y'all

John