[Public-List] A Bomb

Meinhold, Michael J. MICHAEL.J.MEINHOLD at saic.com
Wed May 26 05:02:08 PDT 2010

George - I think you can have gas in the bowl without having sufficient
flow to run the engine, since it accumulates - it doesn't act as a
reservoir since it only pulls fuel off the top of the bowl. That's to
say a blockage upstream - uptake filter, Racor, valves, lines,
pre-filter are all candidates. An ineffective choke could also look like
this, so it would be work checking that it is closing all the way.

Mike