[Public-List] zinc anodes

Knickman Family knickman at gmail.com
Mon May 24 19:14:35 PDT 2010

Can anyone suggest a current source for zinc anodes that would fit the A30?
 From searching the archives I saw several years ago that West Marine had an
appropriate one, but I tried to plug in the part # on the West website and I
had no luck.  I suppose that part #'s have changed?  Also, I am assuming I
am looking for the "prop nut" style zinc?  If that is correct, do I remove
the current prop nut and cotter pin and replace it with the nut that comes
with the zinc?  There is no room for anything additional on the end of the
prop shaft as it appears right now.  Thanks for any help or suggestions.
                                    Ed Knickman
                                    Blue Jay  #372