[Public-List] Cetol vs west systemRe: Seagrass

dickdurk at atlanticbb.net dickdurk at atlanticbb.net
Thu May 27 20:40:07 PDT 2010

Never is an awful long time, to be pithy about it (the
lisp is not intentinal). I would be astonished to find a
system that requires no maintanance in four or five years.
Then the issue becomes how easy is it to remove partially
peeling...stuff.
Having said that, I would be interested in hearing how the
West system works. Moisture getting behind it and lifting
it is the problem, I think.

MichaelGrosh