[Public-List] Cetol vs west systemRe: Seagrass

Bart jbknapp at yancyd.com
Thu May 27 21:01:26 PDT 2010

If the toe rail is of teak, I would anticipate the west system would
have problems binding to the teak because of the natural oils in the
wood.  We have a boat that that was tried on for the cockpit storage
covers - after  a year or so, it was peeling off like dead skin.

my 2 cents worth.

Bart Knapp