[Public-List] Great literature....

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Fri Nov 5 12:36:39 PDT 2010

Thanks for the very kind and encouraging words!

FYI here is a link to a very nice article our regional paper did about her
story...

   http://www.midlandfreepress.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=2695345

Tom, who interview me and wrote the article has become my most steadfast
helper; he's at the shed every Friday working on her with me.

Gord

On 05/11/10 1:29 PM, "crufone at comcast.net" <crufone at comcast.net> wrote:

> Gord,
Of course starting over building a new Folkboat would be
> easier..............................but that would not be saving Touch Wood
> now would it? Many of my friends have stated that I subscribe to the
> philosophy......... "Economy at any cost".
I detest waste; and the P.O. of
> Touch Wood almost wasted her to oblivion. I suppose that there is a reason
> that you heard about her ............... in her most dire of circumstances.
> Your history and connection with her is steadfast and you are perhaps the only
> one in this world to bring her back from total loss. I am sure that is
> satisfaction enough to know that you are doing the right
> thing....................not the most economical or efficient thing but the
> right thing...............the let's say proper thing for the proper boat. She
> is a proper boat is she not?
Michael #133