[Public-List] Diesel conversion

John Birch Sunstone at cogeco.ca
Tue Nov 9 07:41:15 PST 2010

Has anybody looked to see if an older Westerbeke Panther remanufactured
engine would fit an A-30. They are 25hp, 4 cyl., basically the little
brother to the much vaunted 4-107, which was an upgrade offering for the
A-37.

We have a guy in our marina who put in a rebuilt Panther in his powerboat -
nice engine.

Best

John