[Public-List] Atomic 4 Burning oil

Lawrence Morris morris.lc at verizon.net
Sun Nov 14 16:56:47 PST 2010

Jim

My A4 has burned oil since I bought the boat, 2000.  I would not worry to much about it. You can purchase a lot of oil for $6000.  As long as the compression is good I would leave well enough alone.

That being said I bet that if you change the oil and don't add the mystery oil I bet your problem goes away.

Sent from my iPhone

Larry Morris