[Public-List] DE-Winterizing

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Wed Nov 24 14:41:16 PST 2010

Hi Brennan -

Well living here in the temperate zone we go through this every spring....
What we check for is:

- replace the cooling water pump impellor
- check all hoses
- change the oil
- you should probably change the plugs and points so you know you are
starting out with good ones.

Cheers - enjoy your boat!

Gord #426 Surprise