[Public-List] Happy Thanksgiving to our American Cousins - EOM

John Birch Sunstone at cogeco.ca
Fri Nov 26 09:31:40 PST 2010

Despite the challenges of the times, which are challenging indeed - there is
much to be thankful for living on this side on the globe.

Again, best of the thanksgiving season and for the upcoming one. Things will
sort themselves out however it may be and in 6 months we'll all be sailing
again with friends - which is the truest measure of wealth and the pursuit
of happiness.

John