[Public-List] I sold Renard #314

Matthew Hay mattrhay at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 07:00:22 PDT 2010

Dear friends,
I have sold Renard #314.  I have decided to get something a little larger
for my growing family.  I am going to miss all of you.  The new owner is
Robert Howard he lives in Boston and that is were he will keep her.  This
will be his third boat after completely restoring a Flicka and a Golden Hind
so he is very exited and very knowledgeable.  I am very pleased that she is
going into such capable hands and staying close by so I can go sailing with
her on occasion.  Anyway, thank you for the wonderful 6 years!  If it is
still OK I may still follow along and chime in every now and again.  I just
feel my comments were so ripe with incredible insight and technical know-how
that I wouldn't want the list to suffer from the absence of such a glorious
mind.
Over and out
Matt Hay Formerly Renard 1968 #314