[Public-List] We are looking for Richard, his partner and INTO THE BLUE

crufone at comcast.net crufone at comcast.net
Fri Oct 15 10:21:20 PDT 2010

Richard,
Please add me to your off-list discussion if you decide to take this off list. Michael Connolly crufone at comcast.net. This type of information is very helpful indeed.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Richard Mair" <ramair49 at gmail.com>
To: "Alberg 30 Public List -- open to all" <public-list at lists.alberg30.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2010 7:13:18 PM
Subject: Re: [Public-List] We are looking for Richard, his partner and INTO THE BLUE

We would be happy to tell you more..We should probably take this off list
and e-mail directly..Our longest trip was 28 days and we ended that with
enough supplies to have gone another week. Getting ready for a trip to
Ontario right now but after we get there I will go into more detail on what
we have found so far..Unfortunately we are off the boat right now because of
all the work we are doing and Halifax is no place to live aboard in the
winter..As you will see later the work we are doing in the v birth would
have been difficult while living aboard..Living on a A30 is much more
enjoyable than living in a small apartment..We would not consider a larger
boat..Will go into the reasons later
Bye for now
Richard 609