[Public-List] re-wiring

John Birch Sunstone at cogeco.ca
Fri Oct 1 08:45:49 PDT 2010

Congrats Roger.

Now hopefully the "professional" actually knew what he was doing. No
disrespect intended, but I've seen some terrible work done by
"professionals" in the marine business.

Such a cottage industry sometimes

No doubt, given your knowledge you have verified the quality of that work.

Just a warning to others. Surveyors being some of the worst offenders.

I never do anything without bringing a certified electrician, familiar with
marine electrical issues, on board to confirm my work correct. Particularly
on the AC side.

Our marina is fortunate to have two Certified Electricians and two hydro
lines men. All great fellows to boot.

Best all

John