[Public-List] Re-wiring

Matthew Hay mattrhay at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 19:52:00 PDT 2010

Thank you everyone for all the help.  Jon, thanks for the detailed write up
about the project. After reading it a few times the job seems clearer to
me.  De-lighted to learn that Stephen lives relatively close by and has
volunteered to come over and do all the work some weekend this fall because
he misses working in the roomy Alberg 30 interior so much. ----- just
kidding. ---- It seems like the type of job that after you get going and
tackle your learning curve it will be somewhat simple and self explanatory.
I do not have plans (or need) for shore power.  My boat has the old and
original shore power converter box in the starboard cockpit locker. It has
been disconnected, looks pretty scary, and should be removed. And thank you
Roger and Stephen for the pics.  Your systems look great and will give me
something to aim for.
Best,
Matt
Renard 314 1968