[Public-List] Mark -] Advice on new sails?

Richard J Hughes rjhughes at shaw.ca
Wed Oct 20 09:25:01 PDT 2010

I just bought a new 7oz dacron main from Triton Sails in Missauga. Full
battened. I love it, what a difference from the old one that was 40 years
old.
Great service and knowledge and good listening skills.  Competitively priced
and I did negotiate they they would pay the shipping (to B.C on the west
coast of Canada).  Apparently it's a small loft but they have built a good
number of A30 sails.
Contact is Ron Lopes at 905-891-8166.
No I'm not on their payroll!

Rick