[Public-List] Heaving-to an Alberg

Richard Mair ramair49 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 15:13:04 PDT 2010

we have heaved to on many occations...we usually have our 150 headsail
furled in till when backed the sail clears the the shrouds and the main with
2 reefs.works well for us this way. Do not expect zero as the boat will move
slowley but much more comfortable in the weather that we usually do it..
Richard 609