[Public-List] Depth Transducer

Lawrence Morris morris.lc at verizon.net
Sat Sep 4 12:29:53 PDT 2010

Greg

Transducers are unique to the sounding instrument. Finding depth
sounder to match with a transducer is a long shot at best. If you find
one chances are the transducer is bad.

You can mount new tranducer in the same hole by driving a wood plug in
the hole and drilling the larger hole with hole saw. The pilot drill
will go through the wood plug and hole  saw will cut your new hole.
Remeber to cut a couple of angled blocks in order to have the
transducer face parallel with the water line. This gives the most
accuracy

Larry Morris
Bosun Yacht Systems

Sent from my iPhone