[Public-List] Depth Transducer

Roger L. Kingsland r.kingsland at ksba.com
Tue Sep 7 05:31:20 PDT 2010

A little off topic but has anyone tried forward looking sonar such as this
one

http://www.jamestowndistributors.com/userportal/show_product.do?pid=52234&BA
SE

Allows one to know the depth ahead; actually shows a cross section of the
bottom looking forward; apparently forward range is dependant on how hard
the bottom is; harder bottom more range, more accurate.

Roger Kingsland, Managing Partner
Kingsland Scott Bauer Associates

KSBA

Architects/Planners/InteriorDesigners/ProjectManagers

3441 Butler Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15201
N 40° 27.8344'  W79° 57.9831'

412-252-1500 ext.101