[Public-List] contact cement for new bulkhead laminate

John Birch Sunstone at cogeco.ca
Tue Sep 7 08:57:11 PDT 2010

Roger, Have you thought of Rosewood 1/4" veneered plywood ?

You should have a wonderful result. Use a stripper to take off the old glue
(paint stripper folks, not the redneck ballet type ; )

The use a thickened epoxy paste and trowel it on like placing tiles.
Remember to butter both the ply and the bulkhead.

Veneer alone will be a pain, suggest you choose this route.

Rosewood will look awesome

Best

John