[Public-List] Hand cranking an Atomic 4

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Wed Sep 15 12:25:50 PDT 2010

The handle I bought this week is the same; I don't see much chance that the
engine could give it a spin out of my hand.

Regardless I kept my face away and made the starting torque a pull up on the
handle rather than crouching low and winding it about.

When the engine started it threw off the engagment part of the crank smartly
and I was left with it in my hand, not connected to the engine.  It wasn't
violent at all.

That said - I'd still like to read how to do it 'properly'!

Gord