[Public-List] Hand cranking an Atomic 4

Daniel Michaels nov32394 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 15 13:26:56 PDT 2010

I have an old Taylorcraft that you had prop every time. No starter at all. The best thing to do is the same thing each time. You should have a checklist. ie: throttle back, mags off, prime, crank two revolutions, mags on, CLEAR, prop. The problem arises when it does not start on the first try and you start improvising. Go by the list each time.

I would think the Atomic 4 would use the same checklist.

Dan