[Public-List] molds for Albergs.

Tom Moffatt tmoffatt at xplornet.com
Fri Sep 17 00:47:15 PDT 2010

Light airs -

When I had my Alberg 30, I made my own "drifter" sail - and it was amazing
how it would move in the slightest breath of wind. I would overtake many
other boats, whether fin keel or full keel.

And certainly at the other end of the spectrum, I would sail in heavy winds
from Vinal Haven, Maine to Shelburne, Nova Scotia under fully reefed main
and storm jib, and the handling was beautiful, perfectly balanced, with just
the barest hint of weather helm

The Alberg 30 just seems to be such a sweet design, that works well in all
airs. But naturally that is a personal assessment.    :)