[Public-List] molds for Albergs.

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Fri Sep 17 05:06:01 PDT 2010

My experience has been that the A30's weight can be useful in light airs....
Once we get her moving she doesn't stop.  Turns, and motor boat wakes will
of course retart her... But we do well in drifters by making lazy maneauvres
and generally making use of the boat's momentum.

It took me a while to learn that.

Gord #426 SURPRISE