[Public-List] Hand rails

Bob Norway examiner at cfl.rr.com
Fri Sep 17 21:28:55 PDT 2010

Just the opposite on mine, #488. The nuts were on the outside (top) rail and
the screw came in from the inside (bottom) rail. The nuts did appear to be
captive in the upper (outside) rail, but that could have been from whatever
sealant was used on them previously. I know this as I had to remove my inner
rail due some fire damage that completely ruined it. Fortunately the cabin
top was repairable....

Cheers,
Bongo Bob Norway
S/V Beowulf #488