[Public-List] ST2000 tiller pilot

Stephen Gwyn gwyn at beluga.phys.uvic.ca
Mon Apr 18 13:13:01 PDT 2011

Hi,

I'm thinking of getting a ST2000 tiller pilot. After reading the
online manual, I did some measuring on the boat. The manual says
to mount it on the tiller 18" from the rudder head. This would
put the other end (the "rowlock" end) toward the after end of the
starboard locker lid, which means you can't open the locker.

Has anybody mounted this (or another) tiller pilot?
If so, does anybody have details/pictures of the installation?

Thanks,

Stephen
#495 Quasar

  Stephen Gwyn                 |  Tel: 1-250-363-3136
  Dept. of Physics & Astronomy |  Fax: 1-250-363-0045
  Univ. of Victoria            |  Cell: 1-250-885-6969
  PO Box 3055                  |  E-mail: gwyn at uvastro.phys.uvic.ca
  Victoria, BC  V8W 3P6        |  http://orca.phys.uvic.ca/~gwyn