[Public-List] Tait Tait

Peter Amos p.a.amos at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 22 07:03:27 PDT 2011

Bob,I sold Tait Tait in Belize in 2009 to an American, Clayton Robarchek, then took him on her to Rio Dulce as I had booked a flight from Guatemala back to the UK.It gave him the opportunity to see the boat in action both under sail and motoring.Tait  Tait at present is spending the summers in Mango Marina Rio Dulce and the winters in Belize.
I had intended to quit sailing but a combination of a good medical report and boredom persuaded me to buy another boat and I now have a Pearson Vanguard.

Pete ex Tait Tait  #478