[Public-List] Interesting

John Birch Sunstone at cogeco.ca
Sat Apr 2 08:34:16 PDT 2011

Tony, always great to hear from you - hope all is well across the pond.

With respect to banning full keel boats from marinas due to maneuvering
difficulties - may I suggest on playing the disability / accessibility card
; )

Always fun when polli-ticks gets in the way of common sense.

The argument against full keels is a dog with fleas

Hopefully, as Gail said: Is this an April Fool?

But with polly-ticians, we live in a world of infinite potential for the
'Wally' factor.

Ya never really know

ATB

John