[Public-List] Interesting

Tony Fortnam tony.fortnam at btopenworld.com
Sat Apr 2 12:23:43 PDT 2011

John

All well thanks . Greetings to all Canadian brethren .

Currently pre-occupied with a 1932 wooden Hillyard 9 tonner cutter -
30 ft plus bowsprit , bumpkin , red sails etc etc. Boat's name is
Billy Blue - the nicknam of one of Nelson's Admirals.

I see that a fellow Brit also spotted the April fool joke - must be
something in the water .

Rgds

Tony