[Public-List] Encapsulated iron keel

Peter Hurrey phurrey at tpg.com.au
Tue Apr 5 13:12:47 PDT 2011

Thanks Rachael, I am considering buying back Rocinante and never realised
the problems there could be with rusting iron. Don't know if that is a
problem she has but something to check out - trouble is it's a liner boat -
540 - so not sure how one would check that out. Cheers

Regards,

Peter  Hurrey
Phone 07 54789788
Mobile 0429705067