[Public-List] Diesel

Chris Martin notcmartin at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 6 05:46:03 PDT 2011

Mine wasnt laid up quite as long but I went through something similar. Change
the oil, impeller and let it rip. I would check the bottom of the tank for
debris and expect a few clogged fuel filters, hopefully the tank isnt full of
algae. Inspect the fuel lines, dont forget the return to the tank, mine was bad.
Go over the battery cables and ends too, if too corroded they can overhead.

Good luck!

Chris