[Public-List] DIY Boat Yard in Portsmouth, NH ?

C.B. Currier cbcurrier at spinrx.com
Mon Apr 11 06:56:27 PDT 2011

Hey all!

Well, the house here in Annapolis is under contract. One Alberg 30 has
been sold and the house is steadily - but quickly getting cleaned out &
moved to pods for points north.

Meanwhile - I will be moving Infinity up to New Hampshire via trailer -
I have a buddy that is a Hauler and may have time in the next few weeks
to haul her up. What I need at this point is to find a DIY boat yard I
can deliver her to in the Portsmouth area that is accessible to to the
Ocean. Any suggestions - including marinas in the area are welcome.

C.B Currier
Infinity #57