[Public-List] Marisel #385

Joseph Balderson joebinc at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 10:26:55 PDT 2011

Thanks for the photos. I like that battery location Where did you put the
fuel tank?
I've just refitted the cockpit sole (it was rotten)  with a new sole. I tied
into the locker walls with deck framing
new deck beams. With thoughts of putting a feul tank and exhaust beneath the
cockpit sole I framed for a flush inspection hatch.
Make any sense to you? How did you tackle that one?