[Public-List] Mast Step support

David Tessier dfjtessier at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 14 12:47:34 PDT 2011

Len,
I have pictures of my pre-liner mast support beam at various stages during my sistering project which I did on #319 in 2009.
Shoot me a line if you want me to forward a few to you.
I recall that there were a few visible bolts (not sure why?) in place before the project that I worked around.
I also wanted to preserve the GRP tabbing between the laminated wood beam and the ceiling(*).
Cheers,
David
TROIS BOULEAUX A30 #319
Georgian Bay
(*) Please forgive the improper use of "ceiling"!