[Public-List] Axillary power

mahseer at kos.net mahseer at kos.net
Sat Apr 23 04:52:45 PDT 2011

Stephen.

Problems I see right away are, heat build up in the engine compartment,
venting of the exhaust gas, gear ratio, fwd/rev is at bottom of engine
shaft.  I would rebuild the A4 change prop for one with less pitch (higher
RPM) may be a 3 blade, fresh water cooling with higher temp thermostat.
All of this would be cheaper than a Honda and installation. I understand
that Robert Hess has closed down his A4 repair business, I had him supply
me with all my engine parts and fresh water cooling system when I did my
re build.

John Boor
MAHSEER #380