[Public-List] Show me inside!

Joel Bergeron bergeron.jb at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 16:15:37 PST 2011

Hi Everyone!

After a month of liveaboard life on our new alberg 30....My gf and I are so
curious to see how other people have them set up below decks!  Different
layouts, Vbirth improvements, colors/decor?, galley....

I thought it may be fun to start a round of photos to show each other our
set ups.  I dont know if we can do it here on the list.....

**So I created a public Flicker group....where anyone with this link can
upload photos of your Alberg...inside and out!

http://www.flickr.com/groups/1853232@N23/  extra points for a video tour!

Dont be shy!

Joel.

--
Joel Bergeron.

<A boat in the harbour is safe, but that's not what boats were made for>