[Public-List] Custom Gaskets

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Thu Dec 1 13:30:39 PST 2011

Back in the early 70s when a friend of mine ran a bike shop, butyl tubes (which are cream colored) were relative rare and more expensive. They were great for making slingshots, though, as they are considerably stretchier than others.

George

Sent from a primitive pocket computer. Please assume all errors are due to that.