[Public-List] hole free deck cleats

crufone at comcast.net crufone at comcast.net
Sun Dec 4 07:21:00 PST 2011

I have some of these in galvanized steel on our sea wall cap here in Ft. Myers, FL. No idea of the source. They appear to be fastened with some type of adhesive, plus I have no idea if they have any extension which protrudes into the concrete cap any distance. They are not in a location for any boat use for my current set-up, but they do make a convenient? device to trip over!!!!

Michael #133

BTW, you might try contacting Buck-Algonquin, Bristol Bronze, Spartan, etc. and see if they will set aside some prior to drilling.