[Public-List] Happy Holidays!! And an A4 Carb question

crufone at comcast.net crufone at comcast.net
Sat Dec 10 08:10:01 PST 2011

Matthew,

Is there a drain plug in the float bowl? If so, drain the fuel from the bowl. You can then mix up a small batch of fresh fuel and stabil and let it run thru the carb with the drain plug removed. Do this via gravity by attaching the fuel line to your mix container.

If there is no drain plug, just remove the carb and separate the fuel bowl from the carb and dry out all the fuel residue from the bowl and float. That should be all you need to do.

Michael