[Public-List] SALSA

crufone at comcast.net crufone at comcast.net
Sat Dec 17 09:30:41 PST 2011

Kirk,

I actually thought that a handful of Alberg 30's have circumnavigated. I just felt that was part of the general lore of the Alberg 30 heritage, but don't know the source. Perhaps Grodon Laco might know.

You Sir are living the dream that many of us have pondered. It is always encouraging to hear of your progress. For myself and I believe all others on this list, we wish you the most pleasant and safe of passages. We all have a sacred place in our hearts for one of us sailing this beloved boat around the globe. Be smart, be careful and be safe .................Merry Christmas!

Michael