[Public-List] SALSA

John Riley jriley at dsbscience.com
Sat Dec 17 09:36:59 PST 2011

crufone at comcast.net wrote:
> Kirk,
>
> I actually thought that a handful of Alberg 30's have circumnavigated.

I was wondering that, too, but I guess it depends on the term
"circumnavigation.'  Crossings, even multiple ones are technically not
'the circle,' which requires touching antipodes for 'formal
definition.'  I also took Kirk's question to mean 'solo' as well.

To be sure, lots of A-30's have made successful crossings.  Many of
these are not 'documented,' so it'd be hard to generate a "list."

Anyway, hats off to Kirk; he is, indeed, living the dream.

--
John S. Riley
S/V Gaelic Sea