[Public-List] cockpit floor job

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 24 06:55:22 PST 2011

Hey Gord,

In addition to the Alberg 30 I have a 19' Eastern center console. http://www.easternboats.com/prod-desc.php?pageid=2&boatid=2 A bunch of years ago I was running it hard through some fairly large waves when the console broke away from the delaminated floor and tipped over. It is not fun to lose steering. Fortunatly I was able to slow the boat down, stand the console back up and steer the boat back home. We ended up replacing the entire deck and all of the 'below deck' structures like stingers and other supports.

Mike Lehman