[Public-List] Instruments for a Gray Marine 25

mahseer at kos.net mahseer at kos.net
Wed Jul 6 03:56:25 PDT 2011

Chuck.

Before you replace the gauge remove from panel and (if like the one on an
Atomic V) you will find an open bracket gauge with a curved flat tube.
This tube is soldered to the indicator mechanism.  On mine this soldered
connection had broken away, by carefully moving the parts together I was
able to re-solder them and have a functioning gauge.

John Boor
MAHSEER #380