[Public-List] Instruments for a Gray Marine 25

Chuck Stein cwstein1 at verizon.net
Wed Jul 6 04:03:31 PDT 2011

The instrument panel seems to be a sealed unit, and we cannot figure out how
to remove the oil pressure gauge.  The panel seems to have a rolled bezel
that holds the glass face to the stamped assembly.  It is made for the
Graymarine engine (or at least says Graymarine on the face) so perhaps it is
different from the one you have.  Thanks for your help.