[Public-List] Public-List Digest, Vol 2084, Issue 1

Wcwinslow at aol.com Wcwinslow at aol.com
Mon Jun 6 08:26:12 PDT 2011

In a message dated 6/3/2011 2:01:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
public-list-request at lists.alberg30.org writes:

I need to put a name on the sweet little transom on good old 148.  Is it
better to have it painted on (if so, can anyone recommend someone in the
Annapolis area) or should I have a decal made (also, any recommendations)?

Thanks,

It's partly a matter of cost. I was quoted $300 to paint the name on. A
decal was $25. No question but that a painted on mane will last longer. After
three years the decal has flacked off in places. But I'm still ahead ordering
another decal. Boat U.S. offers the service. Google the Annapolis area for
both decals and paint0n.