[Public-List] Galley table

David Terrell dterrell1 at charter.net
Wed Jun 1 05:29:58 PDT 2011

Bill

You may be thinking of Jacques who lives in Montreal(?). He shared
pictures of his table some time ago - a real masterpiece of thinking and
craftsmanship. His photos and help guided me in construction of a
similar table. Maybe George can help us find the photos. They should be
attached to the e-mails he sent at that time.

David, 432